"Water's Edge Cottage"
"You'll fall in love" with this romantic, peaceful, waterfront getaway. Once you've arrived, you'll never want to leave!
Hear birds sing, see an eagle soar, watch the rise and fall of the tide. Minutes from beaches, fishing, restaurants, biking trails, The Links at Crowbush, spectacular Greenwich National Park. A nature lover's paradise and a canoe enthusiast's delight.
One - 2 bedroom cedar log cottage. Pine interior. All modern amenities.
Canoe, bikes, all Linens provided. No pets.
- Double bed in each bedroom
- Double pull out couch in living room
- Glass front fireplace on brick hearth
- Satellite TV
- Full bath/shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large deck
- Propane BBQ
- Patio furniture, two bicycles, canoe, oars, life jackets
- Canada Select rated
- One ½ acre lot
- Located in Fortune, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- 10 minutes from Souris
- 20 minutes from championship golfing at "The Links at Crowbush Cove"
- 45 minutes from Charlottetown
- Perfect for kayaking, canoeing, sea-dooing, swimming, and fishing
- Hunting in the fall
- Minutes from white sandy beaches, shopping, golfing, 5 star dining, local fishing wharves for fresh seafood, The Confederation Trail for hiking and cycling, tuna fishing, and the Iles-de-La-Madeline Ferry
- This area is known for its Celtic festivals such as Rollo Bay Fiddle Festival, Souris Regatta, Blue Grass and Old Time Music Festivals.
Weekly rates $850.00 (2) ($50 each additional person)
Off season rates available
Your host: Roxanne Brammer
202 St. Peter's Road
Prince Edward Island, Canada
E-Mail: [email protected]
Open June to Sept.
P.E.I. Business & Vacation Guide - Virtual Tours of PEI
| || |