Things to do at the resort
In the area
- Nothing! Sit and enjoy the music of the sea.
- Beach games and swimming, childrens playground, bonfires on the beach
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Tuna Charters - (August - October)
- Basin Head Provincial Park- Beach "Singing Sands
- Basin Head Fisheries Museum
- Greenwich National Park Sand Dunes
- Rails to Trails- Bike for miles
- Elmira Railway Museum
- East Point Lighthouse and gift shop
- East Point Windmill Farm
- Souris Light House
- Forest walks and picking wild berries along cape line
- Visit Greenwich National Park sand dunes.
- Summer Stage Shows
- Charlottetown Confederation Centre
- Georgetown Kings Playhouse
- Ceilidh - (Kale - Lee): Old fashioned traditional music every Saturday and Sunday evening.
- Adult Dancing: Friday and Saturday nights at Souris and St. Peters.
- Blue Grass Festival - Rollobay
- Scottish Fiddling Festival - Rollo Bay
- Blueberry Festival - St. Peters Bay
- Strawberry Festival - Morell
- Horseback Riding - at Brudenell, Lakeside and Charlottetown
- Horse Racing - at Charlottetown
- Bingo and card evenings at local community centres.