Shady Acres Cottages
Canada Select Rated
Welcoming Families since 1988
|Our tranquil, 3-½ stars family-oriented establishment is ideally located in the heart of Brackley Beach,
12 km north of the airport. Minutes away from beautiful beaches, popular golf courses, deep-sea fishing, bird watching, the world renowned art gallery "The Dunes",
and don't forget to try the famous Island Lobster Suppers.
Located on our peaceful 68 acre pastoral setting and beautifully groomed grounds are our 8 luxury 2 & 3 Bedroom Executive and Deluxe meticulously clean, fully equipped cottages.
- All cottages have spacious decks, propane BBQ's, individual fire pits for camp fires (wood supplied), picnic tables, and lawn chairs
- All cottages have top quality Simmons Inn Keeper, Beauty rest beds & sofa beds, as well as beautiful Mahogany furniture
in the bedrooms and livingroom.
- Each cottage has microwave, remote color cable TV/VCR
- Fully equipped kitchens with full fridge, stove, microwave with all dishes, pots, pans and cooking utensils included
- All linens supplied, daily towel change, and a laundry facility on site
- Safe, spacious playground with heated inground pool, regulation size tennis court, and exercise room
- Summer activities - Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Baseball, Horseshoes, t-ball, croquet etc.
- Winter activities -Cross Country Skiing, Snow Shoeing, Skating, Snowmobile, etc.
- Lending library of books, toys, board game, and sports equipment
- Playpens, highchairs, and babysitting on request
- Wheelchair accessible cottage
- Each cottage is smoke free and winterized
We are expanding:
Shady Acres is undergoing an exciting expansion to Shady Acres Country Estates - a beautiful, secluded new cottage sub-division that would be perfect for a quiet summer or retirement home. Click here for more information.
Copyright 2005 Shady Acres Cottages. All rights reserved.
Site by Oakwood Enterprises Inc.
We offer a variety of special fall packages.|
Click here to find out more.
Wondering where to find us? Click here for a detailed map & directions.|